Upgrading Implementation of (ISO) Management System Standards, Training programs empower young people with skills, knowledge and providing a great framework of standardization worldwide by implementing encouraging programs for recognizing National Industrial, agricultural products and services at Regional and International level.
- Publication high level international Training Books
- Implementing Train & Employment programs (TEP) worldwide
- Management Consultancy to the Government’s projects
- Upgrading Quality and standardization
- Special Consideration to Health, Safety and Environment
About Our Firm
SCG provides Consulting services to all ISO’s management system standards, such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 13485, ISO 27001, ISO 22000, HACCP, OHSAS 18001 through Vancouver, BC Canada Head Office and other regional offices in Europe, Central & Far East Asia and Middle East.
Online Training Courses
Training and e-learning courses on wide range of subjects are available in a live virtual environment at Vancouver head office and a number of SCG training centers worldwide, on premise at your home, business office and online through virtual instructor-Led Training.
What is a Management System?
In order to get an ISO certification, organizations have to build a Management System (MS). In case they have created one already, only a gap analysis is necessary to identify shortcomings of the current MS towards ISO Standards. A registered third party ISO auditor will then audit the organization and give a detailed report about how good the current MS complies with related ISO Standard. He will also point the areas which need to be improved.
SCG By the Numbers
Silosa Consulting Group Inc. activities and experiences in more than 25 countries :
Upon acceptance of the quotation, the applicant must complete the appropriate form and return to SCG together with the application fee in the form of cheque. The applicant must have a management representative who is responsible for ensuring the management system consulting activities meets the requirements of the relevant management system standard (e.g. ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO 13485, ISO 22000, ISO27001, OHSAS 18001). This person will be the contact point between the applicant and SCG.
The fees due to an applicant are as follows:
Application fee for initial registration and the documentation examination.
Consulting fee for the physical assessment and issuance of the documentation
Finalizing Fee for Completing Management System
Internal Audit and Management Review
Management System Benefits
- Higher Profit Potential and Powerful Tool in International Marketing by implementing a worldwide recognized standard opens doors to international markets;
- International Quality Recognition achievement puts your company front and center;
- Saving money and time through improved resource management system;
- Improvement of productivity and sales generation by planning for and striving to improve customer satisfaction through consistent, reliable and appropriate solutions;
- Reduction in operational expenses and inefficiencies improve efficiency, cut costs, save money and eliminate waste;
- Increasing Staff’s Job Security, job Satisfaction and Motivation through enhanced business performance and improved training capabilities;
Coquitlam, BC V3E3K5, CANADA
Mon-Fri: 9am – 5pm